corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ***CORSA SPORT FOR SALE***

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ***CORSA SPORT FOR SALE***
Track corsa

User status: Offline
19th Apr 09 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, for sale is my 2000 model year 1.6 16v corsa sport in red. The car has covered 60890 miles and has just had oil and filter change and cambelt replaced. The only bad point is the engine warning light comes on every now and again, but goes off with an ignition cycle (on/off) and the engine runs really well and it goes well too!! It also has the following modifications
15"refurbished cav gsi wheels with brand new toyo proxes.
colour coded bumpers and wheel arch trims.
Weitec coilover suspension (height adjustable)
Powerflex bushes all round.
Whiteline front and rear anti roll bars.
Brembo front discs and yellow stuff pads.
New rear shoes, wheel cylinders, rear wheel bearings, and goodridge braided hoses all round.
Decat pipe, and magnex exhaust system.
pipercross induction kit.
VX performance inlet manifold.
Omp 4 point harness.
10 months MOT, 5 months TAX.
The car is in very good condition for its year and i have spent thousands on it and the only reason i'am selling is due to changes in my work, pictures can be e-mailed on request or phone 07763880517 (nottingham area).
Priced to sell £1400 ONO.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ***CORSA SPORT FOR SALE*** 25 database queries in 0.1890090 seconds