corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » post 97 bumper with irmscher splitter an 15" softstars up for swaps

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author post 97 bumper with irmscher splitter an 15" softstars up for swaps
gsiwannabe

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 09 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a corsa b front post 97 bumper with irmscher splitter and some irmscher 15" softstars with good tyres 195-45-15s im lookin for some1 that will swap for some cav slabs (cavvy gsi wheels) for my softstars. and swap a reiger rs front apron for my post 97 bumper with irmscher splitter in good condition a few scrap marks as my car stupidly low but looks good that way lol its painted in arura purple can send pictures if any1 interested my number is 07825321097
corsa120

22nd Apr 09 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would u swop for airdam front bumper and cash maybe
gsiwannabe

23rd Apr 09 at 06:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have u got ne pictures of bumper ?? send to my email or mobile gary_stephen_endean@hotmail.co.uk
dalehalket

23rd Apr 09 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do u want for the bumper?
gsiwannabe

23rd Apr 09 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make me an offer

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » post 97 bumper with irmscher splitter an 15" softstars up for swaps 25 database queries in 0.0095539 seconds