corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Punto 1.2 only 48k miles 2001 X reg minter, one owner FSH

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Punto 1.2 only 48k miles 2001 X reg minter, one owner FSH
neo2

User status: Offline
   22nd Apr 09 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi here i have a Fiat punto i took off a family member whom bought my more expensive car, and i must say its been spot on, a really nice little town car, but now my new car has arrived its up for sale and someone is going to benifit from the work i have payed for in the last few weeks so the little punto is ready to go without from i can see a penny to spend on it...

Punto 1.2 X registration
Mot till end December 2009
Tax till end November 2009
48,400 Genuine miles
Full service history

The punto is as you would expect a fourty thousand mile car to look and better its basically like new inside and short of a few chips on the outside its nigh on perfect on the outside, its all genuine paintwork so no resprays here to cover anything, its all original body panels and is also HPI clear no worries at all here, It is also a one owner car whom have owned this car for 8 years, do they come any better.

So what we have is a mint little car thats got plenty of tax and test, and as cheap as they come to run, its got the added benifits spec wise as well.

Electric windows
Power steering with city mode
Central locking
Radio cassette
Remote boot release

Now added to all the above ive just had last weeks some work done in preperation for sale, my sister in law was supposed to buy it so i spent some money on it to avoid any issues later (you know what familys are like) but she now cant afford it so someone else is going to benifit from this now, so last week it had done.

1, Full service
2, Brake inspection
3, Timing Belt
4, Wiper blades
5, Anti freeze replacement

Now as you can apprieciate ive spent quite a bit of money there, £300 to frank, so as you can see the car is now ready to go without anything needing doing on it at all.
All documents and handbooks and service books etc are all present, and car can be viewed at my house no problems at all...

I might point out that if you look at others first then see this one you will see the difference compared to most other X reg cars and condition, this looks more like something 3 years old..

Looking for £1495 ono price

my contact details are

Barnsey1971@aol.com
07813 666512

thanks for looking Rob

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Punto 1.2 only 48k miles 2001 X reg minter, one owner FSH 25 database queries in 0.0074170 seconds