corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal Question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paypal Question
Whittie

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 09 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold some bits and bobs on eBay, sent out a few days ago. The buyers would of had them yesterday.

In paypal two of the transactions are "On Hold - Post now" I've Marked as dispatched too (In eBay)

Why is this?
Matt L

23rd Apr 09 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[useless answer] because paypal is shit and should burn in hell [/usless answer]
Whittie

23rd Apr 09 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eBay is shitter. £21.80 in fees on stuff that sold for £165.99

Thats ridiculous.
Matt L

23rd Apr 09 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

+ payapl fees once you get the money = ebay and payapl = biggest pile of crap ever cant stand the 2 hence why my ebay account has been banned because i owe them a pound which is their own fault for making me use paypal
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Apr 09 at 12:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your funds will clear as soon as the buyer leaves you positive feedback. If he doesn't leave you feedback the funds will automatically clear after 30 days.
dean101287

23rd Apr 09 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never knew that ^^^

Thats why I allways get emails asking me to leave feedback
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Apr 09 at 14:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only send the items if it says it in your actual paypal acount though, don't do it if you read it in an email.
Graham88

23rd Apr 09 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's proper retarded. It had when I sold my iPhone to some Polish fella. I was shitting it thinking I was gonna be scammed and he kept delaying leaving feedback. Came through in the end but it's such a retarded system.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal Question 23 database queries in 0.0086570 seconds