corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk3 golf ryder, matt black, split rims, coilovers etc £1000 or swap for corsasport 1.6

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mk3 golf ryder, matt black, split rims, coilovers etc £1000 or swap for corsasport 1.6
antoni

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 09 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

want something new I think so i am going to try and sell it as a whole before parting it out

its a poverty spec 1.4 ryder, 4 gears as vw decided to dump 5th gear for less rotational mass eg quicker or thats my theory anyway. it does however have a sunroof, but looks to be aftermarket. car had a closed door respray in matt black which is a very textured finish and feels awesome, but has flacked in a few little areas. was originally steel blue.

88k on the clock, serviced by my self a few weeks ago and never missed a beat for the past 9months i have owned it

mot and tax untill mid september, but I cant see it passing again without work as both front arch bottoms are pretty rotten and the rear arches are showing rust. sills are bent up aswell due to speedbump contact, but hasnt bent the actual chassis just lifted them up a bit.

ap coilovers with supersport poly top mounts. front helper springs currently removed, but i will inlcude them with car

vento front end using genuine vw bonnet, grill and hella headlights smoked by my self

all arches fully rolled and pulled a bit to house almost any rims you can think of (15x8et0 16x9 et15 etc)

fully smooth boot which is absolutely perfect, no filler sink, cracks etc, literally perfect

Wheels are the main part of the car, artec zhw1 2 piece split rims

4x100
17x8
et38

nankang 205 40 on front and eagle f1 195 45 on back, tyers are 1000miles old with no wear on them. Paint on the wheels is crap. but the bolts are immacualte so ready for a quick blast of paint or even to be polished up, no kerbing no marks etc

Interior or lack of consists of 2 cobra daytona seats in black with matching cobra harnesses in purple, there is no interior from the front door cards back, apart from the spare wheel

also has a 3.5" chav box, only fitted it to annoy the local chavs, but hey you may like it.

Gotta be worth £1200 in parts alone. would prefer a swap, or some kind of deal on a mazda mx5/ 1.6 corsa / vtr or a cabby mk3

pm me if you have any questions etc!

[Edited on 24-04-2009 by antoni]

[Edited on 24-04-2009 by antoni]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk3 golf ryder, matt black, split rims, coilovers etc £1000 or swap for corsasport 1.6 25 database queries in 0.0145640 seconds