corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1997 Corsa Trip 1.2

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1997 Corsa Trip 1.2
cobra148

User status: Offline
6th May 09 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1997 Corsa Trip. Its in good order for the year, but obviously has stone chips and a little surface rust. Its not mint by any means, but is very presentable.
Its the wifes old runabout, only changing because she's upgraded to a bigger car to get our black Labrador in.
It has Tax until 1/09/09 and MOT until 04/09/09. Recent oil and filter change, and replacement EGR valve. Currently at 96000 miles.My wife has owned it over a year now and it has not let her down once in that time.
Any inspection/test etc welcome, I'm located in Luton, junction11 of the M1

It has a Pioneer face off unit, although the display is a bit iffy, it works ok. It doesn't come with the alloy wheels, but will have steel wheels with wheel trims. Asking £375

NOW SOLD THANKS

[Edited on 11-05-2009 by cobra148]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1997 Corsa Trip 1.2 25 database queries in 0.0230999 seconds