corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay victory

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eBay victory
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th May 09 at 13:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A story for you, I bought an item and the seller didnt' have a paypal set up so the payment couldn't be processed, I left the payment for a few days to see if he claimed it or sent me a new invoice which he didn't so I cancelled my payment. A day later I got a message off him asking why I did this and I told him the reason and I also told him I will not be buying the item any more as I spent the funds elsewhere. The guy kicked up fuss and ended up giving me a non payment strike to which I left him negative feedback notifiying future buyers of his paypal situation. I got a message yesterday saying if I removed the negative feedback he would remove my non payment strike, I declined his offer.

So, yesterday morning one of my items sold and the buyer didn't pay straight away, even after me sending him an invoice, after I declined the guys offer by private message I noticed my feedback score had gone down, it was the same guy under a different user name. He had bought my item just to leave me negative feedback and had no intention of paying for what he bought the cock. I emailed eBay straight away and notified them of the situation, today I log on to find my feedback back to 100% and both the guys user names have been deleted victory.
Markus
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

7th May 09 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

owned lol
Richie B

7th May 09 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good outcome
johnhara1

7th May 09 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well done.
Matt L

7th May 09 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebay also won from me today

had my account suspended because i owed them a whole £1

4months later i paid it today. serves them self right for me not bothering with it till now as they pissed me off by making me have a paypal account.
DannyB
Premium Member

7th May 09 at 14:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, the lad left me exactly the same feedback that I left him original, some retards on there though.
ChrisBoom

7th May 09 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got my account back a few months ago after it being banned for over a year
Graham88

8th May 09 at 04:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You must have proper pissed him off to go through the effort of making a 2nd account
stubs

8th May 09 at 06:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
You must have proper pissed him off to go through the effort of making a 2nd account

A cock like that... I wouldnt be suprised if he already had the 2nd account to use for shil-bidding

ebay really pisses me off at times
Anty
Premium Member

8th May 09 at 07:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive done that many times.. ive got two user names, diffrent addresses..lol

i hate it when you get idiots, i know ebay alot better than you because ive got a higher feedback than you, i normally end up banned, i have done this since 2004, so therefore i do know ebay alot better than them.. hahaha idiots
DannyB
Premium Member

8th May 09 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88

He allready had the 2nd account, he had 150 feedback and 100% feedback on it, that's why I didn't suspect anything.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay victory 23 database queries in 0.1872370 seconds