corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » looking at some 'sounds' need some help..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author looking at some 'sounds' need some help..
scott235

User status: Offline
8th May 09 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a good set of components up front and a good single sub and amp package twin subs will give too much base and drown out the front
steven_r2008

8th May 09 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not going to tell you what i've got in mine for the simple fact, it shouldn't make any difference to what you buy as everyone has different needs.

but, try and avoid fusion and fly. they tend to start 'farting' at the higher volumes.

kicker is a decent competition sub.

depends on your budget really mate

other good brands are:

pioneer
alpine
vibe
jbl
sony

but if your not on much of a tight budget (and i mean got plenty to spend)

audiobahn, JL audio or rockford fosgate

all are pretty pricey, especially rockford fosgate, but its the same with everything mate, you get what you pay for

however in terms of your head unit(cd player) i would highly recommend either a pioneer (personal favourite) or alpine, both are in direct competition with each other

hope that helped you slightly

[Edited on 08-05-2009 by steven_r2008]
corsacalvin

8th May 09 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by flybikeslee
subs are ghey

agree with that,,jus get a good speaker set up..spend the money on a gd decent set up e.g 6x9's,tweeters n sum door speaker imo
antnee

8th May 09 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All you need for decent sound and volume is front components (amped) and a 10 or 12 inch sub.

Ive got some rainbow flat comps powered by a 135w rms kicker amp and the JBL 12" sub powered by a 300w rms rockford fosgate amp.

Its plenty TBH, and with buying all the stuff second hand it cost less than £150!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » looking at some 'sounds' need some help.. 23 database queries in 0.0097032 seconds