corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » are you shallow?

Poll: are you shallow?
  shallow
  Not shallow
  as long as im getting some

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author are you shallow?
fir3vip3r

User status: Offline
8th May 09 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Exactly.

Thats why whenever people go "what first attracted you to someone"

Errrrrr, common sense, their looks obviously.

Or do people come up and talk in your ear for half and hour so you can work out if they are interesting enough... Then turn round to see them????

No

sorry but thats a bit of a silly comment, surely someone can stand out of a crowd to you even if they dont look stunning?

what if you scouted a room and saw an ok looking girl wearing an hm plant honda hoodie... id go talk to her

what if a girl came and spoke to you? had the confidence to make the first move? thatd be an initial attraction?
Whittie

8th May 09 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fir3vip3r
quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Exactly.

Or do people come up and talk in your ear for half and hour so you can work out if they are interesting enough... Then turn round to see them????

No

sorry but thats a bit of a silly comment, surely someone can stand out of a crowd to you even if they dont look stunning?

what if you scouted a room and saw an ok looking girl wearing an hm plant honda hoodie... id go talk to her

what if a girl came and spoke to you? had the confidence to make the first move? thatd be an initial attraction?

40 stone whales.
kz

8th May 09 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not that shallow... but I wouldn't go out with a munter no matter how nice she was. If you don't fancy someone, what's the point?
Partyvan
Banned

8th May 09 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
I'm not that shallow... but I wouldn't go out with a munter no matter how nice she was. If you don't fancy someone, what's the point?

It's like having a wank, but with the added disadvantage of all your bacon in the fridge being raped afterwards

Man I hate it when that happens

[Edited on 08-05-2009 by Partyvan]
Carl

9th May 09 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Exactly.

No

Not all social interactions start by you choosing to go upto someone you find attractive to chat them up. What if it is the other way around and the girl starts chatting to you? might be a work situation or someone being socialable etc.

I'd say a lot of lads would actually be attracted to the fact they might have a chance of getting some, even if they weren't at first drawn to the other person's good looks.
SVM 286

9th May 09 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't really know if i'm shallow.

I need to be physically atracted to a woman to some extent or another otherwise it's just not going to work, but I can't abide a woman I have no common ground with.

If we can't have a laugh there's no point.

She could be a stunner but if she's a dumb, rude, selfish bitch, i'd have no interest in knowing her.
Fad

10th May 09 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shallow but also a realist.

Got to strike the balance I guess as its all human nature.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » are you shallow? 23 database queries in 0.1025169 seconds