corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » rover metro vs land rover freelander

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rover metro vs land rover freelander
mark2009

User status: Offline
7th May 09 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who wins???? i do in my free lander . i was going into manchester today and a metro went into the back of my freelande and lets just say it knackard.
iv got wiplash and a bad leg with having my foot on the brake but my freelander has only got a scratch on the bumper and hers is a defo wright of hahahah
Brett
Premium Member

8th May 09 at 09:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Somebody reversed into me when I had my Freelander. Freelander didn't even have a scratch. Her rear quarter was all bashed in and her rear light smashed Choker
mark2009

8th May 09 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there road tanks ha ha
Twiggy

8th May 09 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did the headgasket go?
mark2009

9th May 09 at 04:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on what the metro??
Brett
Premium Member

10th May 09 at 17:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy
Did the headgasket go?

Headgasket went on my Freelander, yeah Just sold it for spares.
mark2009

11th May 09 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol i dont care about mine its a company car so if it does i just get a hire car.,geting a astra van 150bhp soon

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » rover metro vs land rover freelander 24 database queries in 0.0086739 seconds