corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Tigra 1.4 16v Carabic blue

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Tigra 1.4 16v Carabic blue
daniellePEC

User status: Offline
12th May 09 at 07:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Tigra 1.4 16v. Carabic Blue. N plate (1995)

Located in Braintree, Essex £800 ono.

pics to be added shortly.

I bought this car in January. I had lots of work done on the car. I have reciepts for £500 worth of parts (all trade prices), that does not include any labour costs! It has had a new engine fitted, complete service (oil filter, air filter,spark plugs, timing belt, water pump, lambda sensor, alternator belt etc).

The engine runs like a dream. The mileage says 113k in the car but the engine in there has done 40k only.

It has a sporty exhaust.

I Can put a years MOT on it if needed.

My plan was to keep it and do it up, but due to taking delivery of a company car, I no longer need it and it is cluttering is up valuable space that my boyf wants for his motorbike!

The bad points :

Wing mirrors need sorting, one the mirror is cracked, the other needs reattatching to the control bit.

Missing a towing eye cover from skirts

The drivers side electric window is slow to go up and sometimes needs pushing with your hand, an easy fix, hell imight even do it before someone comes and looks at it.

dents and dings that you expect for a car of this age. The bodywork is not perfect, but the price reflects this , viewings welcome,

Usual rusty vauxhall arches.

Usual squeaky vauxhall clutch.

Viewings welcome, Test drives welcome but please provide license and insurance proof, or myself will drive.

ring if any questions

Danielle - 07949882407

[Edited on 12-05-2009 by daniellePEC]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Tigra 1.4 16v Carabic blue 25 database queries in 0.0084021 seconds