corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » chrome battery covers + heaterknobs

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author chrome battery covers + heaterknobs
WARPED

User status: Offline
27th Feb 03 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have u got the price for the heater nobs yet?
nik

27th Feb 03 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OFcorsa come back when you can post something constructive or know what your talking about. Its not as simple as 'machining' parts they firstly have to be designed and tested to fit. I'm currently not in the country so can
t get pics up until the weekend/early next week but I'm trying my best. The quality is excellent and the're not a block of metal. Craig I'm trying to source a standard oil cap atm so I can laser cad moulds and make adjustments etc
craigpcg

27th Feb 03 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
OFcorsa come back when you can post something constructive or know what your talking about. Its not as simple as 'machining' parts they firstly have to be designed and tested to fit. I'm currently not in the country so can
t get pics up until the weekend/early next week but I'm trying my best. The quality is excellent and the're not a block of metal. Craig I'm trying to source a standard oil cap atm so I can laser cad moulds and make adjustments etc

good good son let me no when u got them?

mav

27th Feb 03 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be intrested in the heater knobs and air toggle thing..

Let me know when and how much...Also I'll wait on a better piccy..

Cheers
mav.
nik

28th Feb 03 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ello mav I'll get a pic of them in the car etc its not easy to get the pics to come out well Just need someone with a corsa now to shove them in for some piccys and a discount
OFcorsa

28th Feb 03 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think i know what im on about being an engineer they look like something i made in my first year as an apprentice! And the way you got defensive would suggest that im right! But best of luck to you!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » chrome battery covers + heaterknobs 23 database queries in 0.0406408 seconds