corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Running out of ideas.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Running out of ideas.
Mark.W

User status: Offline
15th May 09 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Green Thing
I have some idea's, was gonna keep them to myself but the cars going in September so no point really.

I think lower it slightly more on the back, Irmscher splitter smoothed in on the front, anthracite trims and bumper tops etc, and maybe the wheels done to match.
Otherwise a bigger engine to aid performance shall really finish the car off

Iv thought about the anthracite bumper tops and smoothed in splitter but i think i will leave the splitter off and have the bumper tops done satin black once an bigger engine goes in but im still unsure what size to have fitted yet

why you gonna sell up adam?
Adam C
Premium Member

16th May 09 at 00:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im at the age and have a good amount of ncb come september and fancy something different, newer, bigger and faster.

Was tempted to fit a bigger engine to mine but tbh that idea's gone out the window, and have found what i want and prefer it to owning the Corsa tbh.

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
Mark.W

16th May 09 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Green Thing
Im at the age and have a good amount of ncb come september and fancy something different, newer, bigger and faster.

Was tempted to fit a bigger engine to mine but tbh that idea's gone out the window, and have found what i want and prefer it to owning the Corsa tbh.

i know what you mean mate i was looking into new cars not long ago myself but keep changing my mind but it will be a shame to see her go
corsa_rob

16th May 09 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gotta admit when i debadged my old sport...freshened it up alot...just looked nicer for it if in doubt just go buy a 106 gti?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Running out of ideas. 24 database queries in 0.1189919 seconds