corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20LET

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20LET
mark1astramad

User status: Offline
17th May 09 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/mark1astramad/ASTRA%20GTE%20/08042009554.jpg

ive decide to sell the let out of my mk1 and go the xe route to try n pull a bit more cash in for my bike and so i can have the car for everyday back n 2 to work

she runs spot on,came out of a 94 calibra that had done 95k,belts n pulleys,headgasket etc were changed at 88k,ive done 1k faultless miles in her,she has had brandnew plugs,leads,dizzzy cap,oil filter oil etc and they have all done 1k,oil is still clean as a whistle.

she is quiet as a mouse aswell,no rattles, or even the usual xe/let tappet knock

the turbo doesnt smoke,pulls very well under load and is spot on.

im only selling the engine,loom,ecu NOT THE CAR!!!,Ihave an f20 in vgwo that i can add in the deal for the right price

still fitted in the car and is in use everyday so can be seen and heard running

collection or delivery available,can put on a pallet,or even fit for you IF everything is there....but that will be a bit more tho
im after 1100 but open to offers,

thanks
stu

07854 775331 big grin

ill get a video of her running later

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20LET 25 database queries in 0.0067000 seconds