corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what doner cars can I get a equal length c20xe setup from?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what doner cars can I get a equal length c20xe setup from?
Kevxx

User status: Offline
19th May 09 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For anyones information :

(Siraff from vauxhallownersnetwork posted this)

"Cav GSi, astra GTE 16v - a few others. Basically any big block where they run equal length.
Form memoryb I think (don't hold me to this) that the only redtop fitted car that wasn't equal length was the cav sri?
Could be (and probably are) wrong on that one though.

The left shaft (pasenger side) is the same anyway - you just need the shorter drivers side one, the centre one and the brace that bolts to the block."
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
19th May 09 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive never seen an astra gte 16v with one. ive broken a few from f reg to j reg aswell.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll