corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What happened to my free parts thread???

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What happened to my free parts thread???
am4nf

User status: Offline
18th May 09 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

throw what?

the stuff?

id rather stick it on here to see if someone wants it, which loads of people do and then if there is no interest then throw it out
scottc1088

18th May 09 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sure everyone is capable of starting a thread themselves if they have anything to give away
SR91

18th May 09 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P1CK4D
quote:
Originally posted by Dan295
oh i didnt see that, pickford would have loved it

I missed a sex offer

SR91

18th May 09 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by am4nf
but that was sr-91 fannying about, after he stopped it was serious, gsi shell was offered, and i have had many replies about the free stuff im wanting rid of

i understand about the daft replies

shame it was the thread that suffered

cheers anyways jr

Sorry dude!
am4nf

18th May 09 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont worry about it mate
am4nf

18th May 09 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scottc1088
im sure everyone is capable of starting a thread themselves if they have anything to give away

im sure they are too, i just thought its nothing something you will get every day and it would be easier if all the free stuff was in one place

its gone now
barter

18th May 09 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

R.I.P free stuff
am4nf

18th May 09 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my free stuff lives on
Ian
Site Administrator

19th May 09 at 00:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm very much up for free stuff but this thread did have a high proportion of unbusinesslike replies. Dealing with these isn't a good use of time.

Secondly I would prefer it if it was clear on every sale who the buyers are sellers are, and what exactly is for sale. Having individual threads will help with this. Granted the prices are low but there may be money changing hands for postage and if it ever did need investigating then it's easier in it's own thread.
am4nf

19th May 09 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I'm very much up for free stuff but this thread did have a high proportion of unbusinesslike replies. Dealing with these isn't a good use of time.

Secondly I would prefer it if it was clear on every sale who the buyers are sellers are, and what exactly is for sale. Having individual threads will help with this. Granted the prices are low but there may be money changing hands for postage and if it ever did need investigating then it's easier in it's own thread.

completely understand the last bit mate, suppose i didnt really think about that side of things when i made the thread, as for the unbusinesslike replies, such a shame how people need to do it.

cheers mate

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What happened to my free parts thread??? 23 database queries in 0.0134079 seconds