corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSI redtop c20xe

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSI redtop c20xe
AggoStoke

User status: Offline
22nd May 09 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Corsa Gsi Redtop....

Its a 1993 L reg corsa gsi with a :
2.0 redtop out of an astra Gte (early dizzy type)
Engine rebuilt about 7000 miles ago,
New Head gasket kit
Head skimmed and pressure tested
New rocker cover gasket
New sump gaskets
New oil/oil filter
New piston rings
New cambelt Kit (tensioners and belt)
New clutch kit (kit inc,release bearing and clutch cable)
Hand brake cables
Rear brake shoes
Over sized exhaust manifold heat wrapped. makes alot of differnce!(gives u an extra 10bhp)
Full powerflow stainless system with lifetime guarantee
New gearbox when clutch was kitted as some d**k put one in with no oil!
Uprated Infinity speakers and tweeters
JBL 6x9s
Mtech power cap
Cleaned Throttle body
Gmax front adjustable coilovers
Fk rear coilover shockers and 60mm springs
5 months tax
4 months mot
Viper cat 1 alarm with 2 fobs and a pager
New plugs and leads
Fan blades in black with green outside rim (shown on 1 of the pics..), 4 new tyres 195/45/15's
Slim line radiator fan with manual switch

ON THE LOG BOOK AS A 1.6 gsi (i insured it as a 2.0 redtop for £1000 fully comp with adrain flux)

I have a folder of plenty of reciepts for the car and plenty of service history.
The car runs very well and starts first time every time in the morning,its pulls like a train through every gear. 2 of my mates have got redtops and mine when i get into 3rd 4th n 5th gear leaves them by about 5/6 car lengths so i may have a set of cams in there...engine ticks slightly on start up as ALL redtops do as they have hydraulic lifters.

1 of my mates had lightened balanced fly wheel, cams, verniers, bored to a 2.1, much much more an we stick neck....

The body shell isn't the best as it is 16 years old so what can you expect,there is a few small dinks here n there and a few stone chips on the front end as would be expected,speedo doesnt work and the c.v end is clicking but they are only £25-£30...

I have been as honest as i can and i hope this helps me in the sale of my much loved car as i will be sad to see it go.

Any other questions don't hesitate to contact me on...

Mark, 07912 175 397

£ 2000 ono

GSI alloys for sale all with mint tread on. no curbs... £100

CDA not inclueded sorry sold to a mate but i have another air filter on...

ask me for pics...

maccy8@hotmail.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSI redtop c20xe 25 database queries in 0.0094261 seconds