corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 12a film ratings

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 12a film ratings
Cavey

User status: Offline
   25th May 09 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just seen that the new Terminator is a 12A, what the fuck?!

The 12a rating has ruined films, money grabbing bastards. When they were 15s everyone went to watch them anyway, they shouldn't have made a 12a rating

They deliberately dumb down their films so they can get a 12A rating, and make more money.
Chrissy
Premium Member

25th May 09 at 18:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Just seen that the new Terminator is a 12A, what the fuck?!

The 12a rating has ruined films, money grabbing bastards. When they were 15s everyone went to watch them anyway, they shouldn't have made a 12a rating

They deliberately dumb down their films so they can get a 12A rating, and make more money.

The companies that make films are businesses..

>>>> Chris <<<<

Cavey

25th May 09 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I understand that, and the fact they have to make money, my arguement was that 12a ratings are ruining it for consumers
Ben G

25th May 09 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just go to an over 18's showing only then you don't need to worry about little chavs ruining the film.

or...

wait until it's out on dvd.
Kevxx

25th May 09 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and may i add

SO FUCK

you need something better to think about
Cavey

25th May 09 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont give a crap about the kids running around, but the first 2 terminator films were brilliant because they weren't restricted by ratings.

Ever since the 12a ratings came out, most big films dumb down the films to make more money.
All Torque

25th May 09 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After watching 'the making of...' I was allowed to watch the 2nd Terminator film when I was 9 I totally understood it was acting and not real gore etc.

Damn 12 rated films, curse you Batman!
kz

25th May 09 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does annoy me too a bit. Was glad/surprised to see Watchmen came out as an 18
ssj_kakarot

26th May 09 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i agree, fair enough they want to get as many people seeing the movie as possible but theres a fine line between making a movie accesible to all and damaging the integrity of the story/movie/theme ect ect.

BTW 50% of replies to a thread like this will be people who have compleatly miss read the actual meaning of the thread like those who thought you were pissed off about the 12 year old kids running around.

The other % will be people saying it doesnt matter and your sad for thinking about it/need a hobby, as of course they have never have a grivence about anything in life.

[Edited on 26-05-2009 by ssj_kakarot]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 12a film ratings 24 database queries in 0.0086040 seconds