corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Door locking barrels

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Door locking barrels
3lfz

User status: Offline
29th May 09 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well basically one of my locking barrels (drivers side) is fucked lol. Today I put a delocked handle on the passenger side, so I'm wondering if I could replace the locking barrel with the passenger side one. If so, how do I get it off the backing plate for handle? Thanks.
3lfz

30th May 09 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
scaron5188
Organiser: South West
Premium Member

31st May 09 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont think u can do this because the lock barrel will be on the wrong side of the handle
3lfz

1st Jun 09 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scaron5188
dont think u can do this because the lock barrel will be on the wrong side of the handle

Thought that, but I thought you may be able to put it in upside down? Dont really car if you have to turn it the opposite way.

New Poll