corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » X16xe ecu probs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X16xe ecu probs
gtachorley

User status: Offline
31st May 09 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi lads,

Right finally got my baby xe ready to start, it wouldnt start and I worked out Ecu wasnt turning on, I have now fixed this (loose earths) and ecu turns on, now however will still not start and the ECU warning light flashes constantly which indicates the immobliser not being recognised now I cannot find any faults with the way its wired up is just as in all the diagrams I have seen and has chip attatched (is original ecu, key chip and transponder). Checked the plugs and they are clean as a whistle i.e injectors not working anyone any ideas what I am missing???

New Poll