corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!!!!!
sri_baby

User status: Offline
31st May 09 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey there ppl time has come t let my baby go me and the missus have got r own place now and i need t look 4 sumthin that is a little bigger
rite here goes

mods r as followed.............
lowered 50mm all round
v6 brake
16inch fox racin wheels
magnex bac box
smoked depo headlights
metal badgeless grill

had cam belt and water pump done less than 1000miles ago
only one problem with it! paint has started t go on the bonnet where the grill is but they always go there mileage is about 108k but she runs great no taps of bangs engine is spot on,
it really is a nice car but its time t move on and as 4 mot and tax there 11 month mot and 6 month tax viewin welcome no test drives unless u have insurance and can prove it willin t px 4 a 306 turbo diesel round the same age or woz lookin 4 about £1500ono NOW REDUCED TO 1200 ONO

[Edited on 03-06-2009 by Fonz]

[Edited on 04-06-2009 by sri_baby]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!!!!! 25 database queries in 0.0049272 seconds