corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who you voting for?

Poll: Who you voting for?
  Conservative
  Labour
  Lib Dem

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who you voting for?
ssj_kakarot

User status: Offline
4th Jun 09 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he BNP asserts that there are biological racial differences that determine the behaviour and character of individuals of different races, although it also claims that it does not regard whites as superior to other ethnic groups.[21] The party claims that preference for one's own ethnicity is a part of human nature.[20] Its publicity has often conflated Islam with Marxism.

you know i do agree with that, im not rasist in any way but people do tend to go towards there own ethnic group, like groups at uni for example theres always groups of packistanis who never seem to invite any white people into there groups.

Carl

4th Jun 09 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I vote by not voting. IE they are all shit and I have no confidence in any to run anything any better than the others.
BluKoo

4th Jun 09 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just been and voted.

First time i've ever done it.
fir3vip3r

4th Jun 09 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you dont want to vote, go in and spoil your ballot.

it takes 5 minutes and the sit at home attitude is a poor excuse.

Im must admit im very suprised how little of a shit people seem to give about the elections!
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

4th Jun 09 at 21:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

conserv yo

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Who you voting for? 23 database queries in 0.0094938 seconds