corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » unemployed day

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author unemployed day
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Jun 09 at 09:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can udnerstand rejection from one or 2 jobs, but 50-60 odd?

Get feedback from the interviews, what are you doing wrong?

I've just got a job in the middle of the credit crunch with a 50% pay rise and loads more prospects.
taylorboosh

11th Jun 09 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow

I've just got a job in the middle of the credit crunch with a 50% pay rise and loads more prospects.

well ive only been applying two weeks so could possibley be the fact that they just havent finished the process, also i have had 1 interview offered job but it was a con, got another monday, and got to book appointment with raf today...............its also a lot easyer to find a job while your working
Ellis

11th Jun 09 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't get rejected, they just never reply - and when you do ask what the scope is, they say "oh, your cv is in circulation"
Gareth F

11th Jun 09 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow

Sounds like the job i got just before econical doom and gloom, then the doom and gloom got the company
Owell possibly 5 days and i hear back from the management job. If not then hello shelf stacking job, jump back to when i was 15

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » unemployed day 23 database queries in 0.0767291 seconds