corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Booking a Paris trip

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Booking a Paris trip
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   16th Jun 09 at 06:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trying to book a few day trip to Paris for me and the g/f

Problem is, I've never been to Paris before and I want to make sure we're in the heart of it with the hotel etc. For example, I was looking at one place and thought it was decent, then it turns out it was 40KM from the Tower, etc Screw that

I'm sure I've been on a site before where it shows a map with the hotel you're looking at in the middle with all the usual 'Paris attractions' scattered around the map so you can see the locality.

Anyone know anything like that? Would make life a lot easier

Cheers
mwg

16th Jun 09 at 07:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I stayed in a Timhotel near the Eiffel Tower. It wasn't 5 star but certainly not bad and definately nice enough to put your head down and they did a good breakfast which is basically all you need it for.

They have hotels all over Paris, see the map on the link below

http://www.timhotel.com/en/home.htm

[Edited on 16-06-2009 by Matty G]
ENB

16th Jun 09 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I stayed in a Hotel literally 50m from the tower.

Wasn't very expensive. Just had a doorway on the outside, but it was nice inside. It's on the same road as timhotel, just the other side of gardens the tower sits in.
Jules S
Premium Member

16th Jun 09 at 17:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We used a map similar to this >clicky<

We chose this place >clicky<

Nice enough Hotel about a 1/4 mile away from the tower, to be honest I wasn't that worried about the quality of the hotel....more of its locality. Too many places to go and eat to be spending 'too' much time in the hotel
antscorsa

16th Jun 09 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id go somewhere nicer than near the tower which in all fairness is the least interesting think to see in paris!!
James_DT

16th Jun 09 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.hotels-paris.fr/en/?page=1

Can select where you want to stay on that map.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Booking a Paris trip 23 database queries in 0.0119431 seconds