corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how much would it cost

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how much would it cost
Kieran
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Jun 09 at 16:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

roughtly how much would it cost to take the drivers side rear window out put a rubber seal in. and back on agian. cheers

[Edited on 16-06-2009 by kizzacorsab]

Ste
Premium Member

16th Jun 09 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you do it yourself or pay a pro?

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Kieran
Premium Member

16th Jun 09 at 16:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it easy to do by my self then. but pro yea cos i dont know how to put the rubber seal on lol
davieslim

16th Jun 09 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its bonded in so you would have to remoave the outer seal and cut the bonding off them remove the window clean up the bonding and then rebond it and fit new outer seal, check your insurance and see if you have glass cover and just break the window if you have

davie
Kieran
Premium Member

16th Jun 09 at 17:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much is it for a outer seal. and is it easy to put window back in lol. whats the chances of it smashing. lol
davieslim

16th Jun 09 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im guessing the seal will be dealer only well at least for a decent one, the removal and refit its more a pain than anything but without the right tools its likely you will either get fed up or break the glass lol

davie
Kieran
Premium Member

16th Jun 09 at 17:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol oh man il probs just get a pro then saves me getting pissed off having a tantrum and kicking it. lol cheers
Terry12

16th Jun 09 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The seals are reusable as long as you don't ruin them on removal.
Probably about £30-40 to remove and refit window.
Why do you want to do it anyway?
Kieran
Premium Member

17th Jun 09 at 17:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cos i ant got a outer seal lol. iv glued mine on at the mo lol. cheers

New Poll