corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Selling on eBay... bit of advice??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Selling on eBay... bit of advice??
PaulW

User status: Offline
16th Jun 09 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm selling my bike on eBay at the moment, all going well I hope...

However, the highest bidder worries me a bit, I just looked at there feedback (current score is 41)

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=hampson391&ftab=AllFeedback

I really can not be doing with getting fucked over on this sale tbh... I'm unsure whether to contact them to make sure they are serious bidders given the feedback, or just bin there bids...

Opinions??
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Jun 09 at 22:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's wrong with having 41 feedback?
PaulW

16th Jun 09 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not the score, its the last few entries are all negative...
ssj_kakarot

16th Jun 09 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm something is fishy

i wud email see what the reply is, if he seems genuine then keep it if its dodgy bin his bids, that said its not like he can really scam you seen as he has to turn up to get the bike, fees would hit ya big time though.
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Jun 09 at 22:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah, sorry, didn't look that far into it. I'd contact him or cancel his bid, you have that right. I've had problems on eBay recently and I won't be selling on there again.
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Jun 09 at 22:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they're collecting I wouldn't worry too much.

Plus if you cancel the bid, other people won't have to bid as much to beat them.

If you're lucky, scam bids drive the price up and someone genuine wins it.
Gareth F

16th Jun 09 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant you then do a second chance offer to the second highest bidder?
Sam
Premium Member

17th Jun 09 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I wouldn't worry. Plus it's from last year so might have been a legitimate reason for the negative feedback (could have been taken ill or something for example).

Anyways even if he didn't pay up, report him to eBay and do a second chance offer to the 2nd highest bidder.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Selling on eBay... bit of advice?? 23 database queries in 0.3444519 seconds