corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VW Camper Van 1973,

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VW Camper Van 1973,
Liam B

User status: Offline
29th Jun 09 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is my mums 1972 Bay Window VW Campervan, it has recently been fully restored to a high standard and she doesn't really want to part with it but we just dont get to use it as much as we would like to. For a base price, and i say this is a base price, £10,000.

It has a full leather interior with a brand new fridge, cooker and sink. There is a folding bed in the back big enough for two adults and there is a brand new sound system installed, not sure of make.

The camper van has a brand new engine, i can find out how many miles it has on it but i think its around the 5000 mark.

If you would like any more information, get in touch.

[Edited on 29-06-2009 by flame-red]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VW Camper Van 1973, 25 database queries in 0.0083199 seconds