corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car for sale section

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car for sale section
MarkSport

User status: Offline
30th Jun 09 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member

Hi All

I know this may be in the wrong section but as its car related i thought it belonged here.I also know stavs bought this up some time ago about the classifieds section looking abit sorry for itself...is anyone monitoring it now?

ads like this do my head in and more than likely wind other members up too.

http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=505978

NO LOCATION
NO PRICE
NO GOOD PICS

NOTHING!

Can anything be done about the section? or have past attempts been unsuccesfull?
Nic Barnes

30th Jun 09 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
Hi All

I know this may be in the wrong section but as its car related i thought it belonged here.I also know stavs bought this up some time ago about the classifieds section looking abit sorry for itself...is anyone monitoring it now?

ads like this do my head in and more than likely wind other members up too.

http://corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=505978

NO LOCATION
NO PRICE
NO GOOD PICS

NOTHING!

Can anything be done about the section? or have past attempts been unsuccesfull?

can banned memebers sneak back on under a different user name then complain about other peoples posts?

id imagine not.
MarkSport

30th Jun 09 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member

i'm just stating a fact that has been raised before which seems it never had anything done about it.
JonnyJ

30th Jun 09 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member

Fonz and DannyB are the newest moderators put in place to remove things like the above link
Nic Barnes

30th Jun 09 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
i'm just stating a fact that has been raised before which seems it never had anything done about it.

erm, but your a banned memeber illegally posting under a different account? if your banned, why should you be allowed to air your views on anything?

BANNED
MarkSport

30th Jun 09 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member

cheers jonny,thats the kind of answer i was looking for .i didnt know anyone had been put as moderator on that section so thought it was worth the ask..i have been looking for a car for over a week now and ads like that really wind me up
JonnyJ

30th Jun 09 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member

U2U one of them and let them know. Makes their job easier
Nic Barnes

30th Jun 09 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
cheers jonny,thats the kind of answer i was looking for .i didnt know anyone had been put as moderator on that section so thought it was worth the ask..i have been looking for a car for over a week now and ads like that really wind me up

banned members sneaking back on wind me up when i stayed banned for a year then politely asked if i could be allowed to post again

your breaking more rules than the person who made that advert. you shouldnt be allowed to type messages on here. i will bring this to the attention of the moderators. goodbye again. BANNED.
MarkSport

30th Jun 09 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member

nic you are a funny guy.I'm not arguing or causing trouble and yet you seem to try cause an argument.cheers jonny il do that now
Nic Barnes

30th Jun 09 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
nic you are a funny guy.I'm not arguing or causing trouble and yet you seem to try cause an argument.cheers jonny il do that now

you are causing trouble as your a banned member who clearly isnt obeying the rules. thats the truth isnt it?

when i was banned, i didnt post anything up under different accounts and names. i just accepted it. ask to be allowed back instead of cheating the system.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

30th Jun 09 at 00:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

the only problem i see is no price

its his own fault for not putting a spec up
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

30th Jun 09 at 06:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

There is two moderators assigned to that forum (tells you on the front page), use some of them left over braincells and u2u them?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car for sale section 23 database queries in 0.0099568 seconds