corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whats the deal with this?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whats the deal with this?
Daimo B

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 09 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But its a scooter
VegasPhil
Premium Member

2nd Jul 09 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get some pics up. What colours?

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Ojc

2nd Jul 09 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
But its a scooter

Yeah but not a shit one, it will do 70mph and accelrates VERY fast. It suits my requirements.
Daimo B

2nd Jul 09 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You will get abused and no road respect. Been there. No-one likes scooter riders

Good cheap easy transport, esp for work as well.
Ojc

2nd Jul 09 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't care. I have the ability to go past them in traffic and do 70 on dual carriageways. That's all that matters.
Daimo B

2nd Jul 09 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So much to learn
Liam B

2nd Jul 09 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mopeds are brilliant when your 16, not sure id want to go back to one now but fair play mate im sure you will love it.
Ojc

2nd Jul 09 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not bought it to go hang around with the lads off the estate, I've got it as a means of transport and to prevent mileage being put on the VXR.

I might now and again go on a few little excursions down to Hayling Island on it but nothing ridiculous.
Kano

2nd Jul 09 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant really see the issue. A wee ped for getting back and forward to work would be perfect at this time of year. Would rather have one than a piddly cg125 or that..
Ojc

2nd Jul 09 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PM Tuning exhaust with a re-jet is worth 2bhp and 8mph top end
Daimo B

2nd Jul 09 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got an airgun?

makes life much simpler to change the rollers and belts, also saves huges amounts of cash from robbing pikey scooter shop owners, especially in Dartford.
Ojc

2nd Jul 09 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know someone local who used to service my SR50 and changed the rollers on that when I fitted an Arrow pipe, although that was 11 years ago now so he might not be doing that kind of work anymore.

Although my uncles bit of a scooter freak and is always rebuilding his 200cc Vespa.
Daimo B

2nd Jul 09 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a mini compressor and airgun then.

Then you can get an attachment to blow air out from under the window seals on the car after you've washed it, stop all those nasty drips coming out.

If you've got an airgun, its a 20 min job. without one, your looking at hours/never if you can't get the f-ing centre nut off...

Nope, don't miss my old one at all Great for ease of use though, but you will notice the poor road attitude towards you though.
Ojc

2nd Jul 09 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Other road users will notice the poor road attitude I give them the wankers.

I used to have a ped years ago, although driving standards have fallen to pieces in the last 5 years.
DizzyRebel

2nd Jul 09 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To tax it, tip ex out their details and fill in your own then when you go to the dvla office to tax it they will send the green slip off for you and then send you a fresh V5 out in the post.

As for the SR, good buy - i bet its mint with those sort of miles on it. Pm tuning pipe is the only one that actually improves the standard engine and is worth every penny - power wheelies and 80-85mph flat out are possible!

Ojc

2nd Jul 09 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Dizzy, I'll do it tomorrow lunch if the insurance documents come through the post. We have a local DVLA office as well so that's a bonus.

It is immaculate, it's the Tetsuya Harada colours, gloss black all original you can tell it's just been in a garage for years and not used. Starts at the touch of a button and also kick start works first time.

Been reading a lot about the PM Tuning pipe, I will get one for it as 2bhp on a 125cc is a lot of power and 8mph more at the top end is a hell of a lot more speed.

Can't wait to get it home tomorrow.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whats the deal with this? 24 database queries in 0.0109420 seconds