corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Can someone put a bid on these for me pls?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can someone put a bid on these for me pls?
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Jul 09 at 22:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, I sold my last item on eBay about 2 months ago, never again. If it's not arseholes messing you about it's the extortionate fee's, or both. I'll just sell elsewhere if I need to from now on.
Jay

6th Jul 09 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I don't think they force you, they just make it difficult to use anything else.

They do force you. I listed a PS3 today and I put cash on collection and they said I could only use paypal, so I tried to tick both and it said I was only allowed to accept Paypal as payment method with this item. So yeh, they do force you.
Twiggy

6th Jul 09 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JayM
quote:
Originally posted by John
I don't think they force you, they just make it difficult to use anything else.

They do force you. I listed a PS3 today and I put cash on collection and they said I could only use paypal, so I tried to tick both and it said I was only allowed to accept Paypal as payment method with this item. So yeh, they do force you.

I put in my listings.....

**** I AM BEING HELD TO RANSOM I DONT ACCEPT PAYPAL****

ed

6th Jul 09 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, let me get this straight. You've sold the tickets for £300 quid for a gig that's not going to happen, then you're going to get a refund on top of that from the promoter. My god, that's good business...
Sam
Premium Member

7th Jul 09 at 07:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Naughty Robbo... The eBay police are going to get you - http://www2.ebay.com/aw/uk/200907.shtml#2009-06-26140747

quote:
26 June, 2009 | 02 : 08PM BST

We are extremely sad to hear that one of music’s biggest legends has passed away. Michael Jackson had planned to stage a number of concerts in the UK and tickets for these concerts were available through eBay.

Effective immediately we are removing all live listings for Michael Jackson tickets, and blocking all new listings of them for the foreseeable future. This will also be the case for tickets listed as memorabilia.

[Edited on 07-07-2009 by Sam]
Robbo

7th Jul 09 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
So, let me get this straight. You've sold the tickets for £300 quid for a gig that's not going to happen, then you're going to get a refund on top of that from the promoter. My god, that's good business...
Nope, no refund, I chose the tickets over the refund!

Sam didnt hear that
Robbo

7th Jul 09 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh actually Sam they revoked that in the end after the annoucnement that AEG were giving away commerarative tickets!
Sam
Premium Member

7th Jul 09 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh right

BTW I totally forgot to reply to your FB message - I'll make sure I do it today!
Robbo

7th Jul 09 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Can someone put a bid on these for me pls? 23 database queries in 0.0224819 seconds