corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 306 xsi/gti 6 with 2ltr turbo conversion!! very fast (1999)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 306 xsi/gti 6 with 2ltr turbo conversion!! very fast (1999)
luvuk

User status: Offline
4th Jul 09 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unfortuantly i am unable to upload the pictures therefore pm me and i will email you pictures

Hi thanks for looking at my advert, i`m selling what was my brothers beloved custom Peugeot 306 xsi, he is now in the army and doesn't spend much time in the uk!! I bought car off him to help him out 2 weeks ago but due to a change of living circumstances i can no longer afford to drive 2 cars. I am truly gutted as this car is so much fun to drive!! i have only sent log book off last week so only have green slip. will forward on to the buyer as soon as i receive.

9 months MOT

3 Months tax

the cars is a T reg 1999

i`ve got all kinds of receipts and service bills amounting to a small fortune

few point which i must make!!

Body could do with tidying slightly few marks here and there NO rust tho!!, and lower arm bush on from drivers side knocks very slightly sometimes!! air bag light on!! passed mot like so nevver bothered my bro, seat bracket snapped, seat fine just nned new bracket £10 from a breakers if i get chance i will sort this, and also mirrors could do with replacing as my bro tries to spray on to plast and its peeled and look bad!! to be fair with £40 - £50 and 2-3 hrs wrk this car will be perfect!!

Right then about the car, 306 2.0 xsi, which has been massively upgraded it`s had a full professional engine conversion to a 2.0L turbo,

the brakes ( new disks and pads last week) have been upgraded to cope with the new engine

6 SPEED GTI-6 GEARBOX! (professionally fitted)

Induction kit

Dump valve

Stainless steel exhaust (which will last for ever it wont rust) is blowing very slightly

All engine work / gearbox work was done in 2005 and the car has covered over 25,000 trouble free miles since.

its got sports suspension on the front of the car

its got a lovely set of 17" alloys on it with tyres thats done less than 1000 miles

its got some skirts and stuff which you can see from the pictures

xenon headlight conversion

the interior is in pretty nice condition but there is a cigarette burn in the passenger seat though

the seats are half leather, in general the inside has been kept nice

its got a couple of amps and a couple of subs and a nice head unit with remote control the sound system is a bit over the top to be honest and sounds awesome!! boot is all lined out with MDF just needs carpeting then its ready.

This car is a one of a kind and has had insane amounts of work done and money spent, its very quick as I am sure you've gathered

All in all this i a very quick car going at a bargain price!! Nice stereo and t+t so ready to drive straight away, with a bit of elbow grease and a little time this car will be ready for show!!

Car must be collected no later than Thursday 09 / 07 / 2009

Any questions please ask and I will try to reply asap.

Please feel free to come and view, car is situated nr Junction 25 M1. I am driving on a daily

basis to work and back so car isn't about until 7pm each night.

1500 ono

Regards

[Edited on 06-07-2009 by luvuk]

[Edited on 06-07-2009 by luvuk]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 306 xsi/gti 6 with 2ltr turbo conversion!! very fast (1999) 25 database queries in 0.0038331 seconds