corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I could do with a few opinions (Subaru related)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I could do with a few opinions (Subaru related)
J da Silva

User status: Offline
12th Jul 09 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
stanrad but its making above standard power? you HPI'd it just to make sure its not a cat d/c yeah?

They are 280 standard aren't they? I think he's only tweaked the engine slightly, I meant it's not got a daft paint job or anything like that when I say standard, new alloys, different exhaust etc...

Yeah I've HPI'd it, was happy with my findings which is why I've pursued it further. I've viewed alot of P1's before this one and most are insurance write offs or been in the wrong hands down the years.
J da Silva

14th Jul 09 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Picked the car up today, happy as Doyley when he peeps on his sister through the crack in the bathroom door, I'll get some pics up tomorrow.
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Jul 09 at 21:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wrighty

14th Jul 09 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you given it a blast mate? you like it?

mines gettin close to finish, and even with current power is gonna be a totally different car. im going 2.1 or 2.33 forged laster this year with a ppg 5 speed
J da Silva

14th Jul 09 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah had a little play, which model do you have Wrighty and what's your plans for it?

[Edited on 14-07-2009 by J da Silva]
Ellis

15th Jul 09 at 07:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like you've got yourself a very nice example of a P1 there

Not jealous at all
Smiffie

15th Jul 09 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VERY nice

_Allan_

15th Jul 09 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Picked the car up today, happy as Doyley when he peeps on his sister through the crack in the bathroom door, I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

Nice purchase.
Wrighty

15th Jul 09 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Yeah had a little play, which model do you have Wrighty and what's your plans for it?

[Edited on 14-07-2009 by J da Silva]

turbo 2000, project thread in signature - just need turbo + management to finish it 'for now'

its been an 18month project and i wana drive it again so gonna get it running as it is now and get alan jeffery to build me a forged 2.1, cosworth inlet, a bigger turbo and some decent heads. gearbox wont take anymore power then now so keeping stuff light im gonna go for a ppg gearbox then inside some nice buckets + harness'
allza

15th Jul 09 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a 2005 sti and love it. Yours looks nice, always loved p1's. Sounds a good price too.
J da Silva

17th Jul 09 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by allza
Ive got a 2005 sti and love it. Yours looks nice, always loved p1's. Sounds a good price too.

I nearly bought a classic STi but HPI'd it and it had about 7 owners and I was a bit put off, my girlfriend is buying a 2006 STi when we get back off holiday (going tomorrow) so we'll both have the pleasure of driving the classics and bugeye'd scoobies.
Jake

17th Jul 09 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if thats your scooby in your avatar im that jealous its hurts just talking about it
J da Silva

17th Jul 09 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right I said I'd get some pics, so here is a few I've just taken, been waiting for some nice weather but looks like the next bit of sunshine we'll be getting is in 2060 so I just rolled the car off the drive for a few shots near the wood...

[Edited on 17-07-2009 by J da Silva]
CORSA NUT

17th Jul 09 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I could do with a few opinions (Subaru related) 23 database queries in 0.1923649 seconds