corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » urgent brake help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author urgent brake help
mike r

User status: Offline
5th Jul 09 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bleeding my brakes 2day did the from front left and rear right fine, as soon as i did the front right the pedal went nearly 2 the floor and didn't feel right, been repeating bleeding technique on both rear left and front right with some fliud and air from the front one and just air from the rear left, now i ave fine braking on the front left and rear right which i did first and none on the other 2? whats going on could it be the seals on the master cylinder?

please help
Jonny.N

5th Jul 09 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you should of started with the furthest away from the master cylinder which is the passenger rear,then drivers rear then passengers front then drivers
mike r

5th Jul 09 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i realised that afterwards and redid them but still have the same result of one pair working perfectly and the others useless

New Poll