corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » hand brake

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hand brake
dorward

User status: Offline
6th Jul 09 at 06:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do i tighten my hand brake?
Ellis

6th Jul 09 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drums off, spin the adjuster for the shoes - can't for the life of me remember which way you spin it but you'll see when they're off.
Daveskater
Premium Member

6th Jul 09 at 12:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's also the cable on top of the rear axle, it goes through a metal thing with a nut on the outside, turn the nut and that loosens/tightens it. That's what my Haynes manual said to do anyway. Be careful because if you do it too much, it makes the brakes stay permanently on

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures

New Poll