corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1997 Rio Verde Corsa C20LET - SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1997 Rio Verde Corsa C20LET - SOLD
Rob E

User status: Offline
   6th Jul 09 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The time has come for me to sell my pride and joy. Due to financial commitments elsewhere at present, I have to sell up and consider something cheaper.

Originally a 1997 Sport in Rio Verde Green (paint code 62C)
Vehicle odometer currently reading around 96k
Depo smoked front lights
Facelift bumpers and bumpstrips. I have recently replaced the front bumper from a spurious one to a genuine Vauxhall item. No more ill fitting front bumper!
All the usual Sport mod cons, central locking, electric window and mirrors and a sunroof. The interior is in very good condition with no wear on the bolsters.

Engine Bay
Engine bay has been strengthened and sealed
C20LET engine from a 1996 Calibra, all the previous service history from the calibra is present and proves the engine has been looked after all its life.
F20 gearbox with Black dimond clutch kit. Copes with the power very well.
Coneversion originally carried out by Griffin Motorsports.
Mtech hubs (new 6 weeks ago), gear linkage, engine mounts and driveshafts and gearbox spacer
HD Type ECU fitted with a Wallace Performance VMAX Chip
KKK K16 Turbo with hybrid internals
Courtneysport Cool running Thermostat
Courtneysport actuator
Sard Fuel pressure regulator with guage
VXR injectors
6.5L subtle FMIC sprayed black
4 PLY Turbo side Roosesport Silicone hoses
3 PLY Throttle side Roosesport Silicone hoses
2 ½ inch Stainless steel boost pipes
Roosesport silicone Breathers and coolant pipes
Silicone vac pipes
Twin Piston Dumpvalve
Green Airfilter
Baileys Header Tank
Full stainless CAT-back exhaust system. I recently had a new centre silencer and downpipe installed because it was too loud for my liking at motorway cruising speeds. Its now much more bearable. This was carried out by "Welsh Coast Customs" in Newport, South Wales.

Engine has recently been rebuild (before I owned the vehicle)

New cam belt and rollers
New oil pump
New water pump
New dizzy seal
New inlet gasket
New sump gasket
New rocker seal
New cam seals
New oil filter
New oil
4 new heavy duty CV boots fitted from Vauxhall
New fuel filter
New flexible power steering pipes
New idle speed control valve
Wiring loom modified and tidied for conversion
I have also been lead to belive by a previous owner from 12 months ago that the bottom end has also been rebuilt since he sold it as he sold it with a very heavy bottom end knock!

No smoke/rattles/taps or horrible noises upon start up. Very strong engine indeed.

266bhp at 12psi (rolling road print out)

WHEELS

Corsa C SXI 15 inch, wrapped in 195/45/R15 Yokohama S-drive tyres. The front two tyres need replacing but will be done if I recieve my asking price.

Suspension

Spax RSX Coilovers, bottom ball joints and hub carriers recently replaced

Brakes

V6 Brakeset up with brand new disks and pads (redrilled with correct size spacers to fit hubs.
Braided Hose

Interior

All standard and in lovley condition with a 7 colour LED boost guage in Drivers air vent.

VGC all round, the alloys could maybe do with a fresh coat of paint but they arent too bad at all. Slight rust on the bottom of the spoiler and around rear wiper. I have cleaned and polished it regularly and will be very sad to see her go

Insurance for myself on this vehicle was £639 with every mod declared. I am 23 with 5years no claims and a clean liscence and was plesantly suprised at how reasonable the price was for a car that will blow a majority of modern performance vehicles away.

£2500

I will also consider part ex-ing for another vehicle + an agreed sum of money my way (1600cc engine capacity or lower)

Any Questions feel free to u2u me. Thanks for looking

EDIT - I recieved this in a u2u today and thought I should post it up on here

Hiya mate, bottom end hasnt been rebuilt, my mate steve bought it from a chap in wales about a year ago, got it cheap cos of a "bottom end knock" turns out to be the cam belt was missing loads of teeth :S all we did was put a new cambelt kit on and it was fine

just to let you know

[Edited on 06-07-2009 by Rob E]

[Edited on 07-07-2009 by Rob E]

[Edited on 12-07-2009 by Rob E]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1997 Rio Verde Corsa C20LET - SOLD 25 database queries in 0.0090179 seconds