corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » London Bombings 4 Years On

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author London Bombings 4 Years On
ed

User status: Offline
7th Jul 09 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm glad a few other people have commented on something I've noticed all day. All I've heard is MJ this and MJ that, people didn't even remember that toady was the the day of the attacks or how the new memorial was being opened today.
BlueCorsa

7th Jul 09 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BigSte
fuckin uprising of the white man is what is needed......

nazi England ftw

The whites are all sitting on their arses on benefits TBH
craig_s

7th Jul 09 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BlueCorsa
quote:
Originally posted by BigSte
fuckin uprising of the white man is what is needed......

nazi England ftw

The whites are all sitting on their arses on benefits TBH

think it's the other way round tbh.
jim_r1

8th Jul 09 at 00:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not all paki's are suicide bombers and on benefits. Cant blame a whole minority for something a few idiots did. Thats like saying if steven hawlking blew up a train then all disabled people should be shot/deported
craig_s

8th Jul 09 at 01:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when you hear stories like this,
http://www.sundaymercury.net/news/midlands-news/2009/06/14/dead-taliban-fighter-in-afghanistan-had-aston-villa-tattoo-66331-23871567/

you really start to get pissed off after all the time they have spent in our country living off our money,us paying for them to be educated and looked after by the nhs then they are still willing to go and kill our soldiers.
jim_r1

8th Jul 09 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbf that story is probably bollox and when you read it it's easy too tell that its completly bias.

Alot of its just right wing media influencing people who know very little of the subject of imigration etc.

craig_s

8th Jul 09 at 01:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh it's going to be bias,the people they are talking about are killing british troops,there not going to speak highly of them are they,i really would'nt be suprised to find people brought up in english city's over there fighting for the taliban.
jim_r1

8th Jul 09 at 01:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u completly miss the point.

however you are right in saying that people brought up in england do fight for the taliban, but it is such a small number that percecuting the rest of them is plain ignorant
craig_s

8th Jul 09 at 01:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm not saying that all of them are like it,but alot are.a lot are sponges that actually hate this country and are just here to rape it untill theres nothing left.

don't get me wrong i'm not saying kill them all but it's hard for people to distinguish the good and the bad out of them.

i think it's got to the point where there will be a civil war soon,you can tell it's already divided in out city.

[Edited on 08-07-2009 by craig_s]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » London Bombings 4 Years On 23 database queries in 0.0095630 seconds