corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa redtop fan

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa redtop fan
scunnylad

User status: Offline
8th Jul 09 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1 know how to test a radiator fan or wht should be coming down the wires as ive just had it ticking over and it got to ave 100 degrees which is bad lol any1 ?
scunnylad

8th Jul 09 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok update my fan works as ive activated it by puting a live n earth to it any1 know why it wont cut in when all connected it has a new coolant sensor ??
Ste
Premium Member

9th Jul 09 at 01:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it actually getting hot enough for it to turn on?

Try taking the temp sender out the housing and dipping the end in boiling water from the kettle. let it get to temperature and it should set it off. If not, then check fuses and then con check the loom.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.

New Poll