corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra coupe TURBO £3500

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra coupe TURBO £3500
JUGGA

User status: Offline
   11th Jul 09 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra
Engine - 2.0 turbo
Mileage - 98k
Price - £3500

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact email address - jj44gg33dd@ntlworld.com

General information -

Astra coupe 2.0 Turbo
T & T
Nocturno blue
Suspected around 300bhp over £4,000 spent on it since September 2007 thro 08 and 09. Very powerful as you could expect. No expense has been spared upgrading this into a beast aswel as maintaining it to the highest standard. Bodywork is Fairly good but you will obviously find a couple of imperfections as it is 8 years old. The interior is perfect aswel as the carpet the only downside is theres a few marks and the silver centre part of the dash where the stereo is/was is marked/scratched. The only other bad point is the window tints have started to come off in the corner, (just remove them or get some tint spray to touch it up). It has xenons, runs perfectly with a racing clutch, 18” rs alloys in perfect condition with perfect tyres. Full leathers. Selling up as I cannot keep 2 cars anymore. Gutted!

Bad bits:
Speedo doesn’t work need N/S wheel sensor cleaning or replacing
Aux cooling pump needed although it runs fine without it.

A big list of mods (too much to list) some include……
Denso s40i Iridium spark plugs £50 apr 2009
Sachs Clutch plate + housing £500 nov 2007
Sachs F23 Quaife diff £520 nov 2007
Clifford G5 alarm £400
VXR turbo brand new £650 nov 07
Intercooler £450 2009
Dbilas full air intake system £250 apr 2008
EDS stage 3.5 £495
Forged pistons
Tinted £150 july 07
Full stainless steel exhaust system £600
Boost guage mounted on pilar
Samco hoses
Baily Dump valve £69
18” RS alloy wheels £599
Courtenay Pre-decat
VXR discs and callipers
Irmscher grille
Courtenay Billet Steel Ultra Light 5.6 Kilo Flywheel
Stainless steel custom Powerflow Cat back Exhaust with 6x4 pipe
Spax coilovers £600

Most receipts are present, service book ive somehow lost but will keep looking. Although you can check with Vauxhall as it has been serviced with them, they can re supply stamps free of charge.

£3500 NO OFFERS Dont waste your time or mine if you want to make a offer
No test pilots or tyre kickers
Everything as described

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra coupe TURBO £3500 25 database queries in 0.0063491 seconds