corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Tripod help (need a new one)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tripod help (need a new one)
Matt L

User status: Offline
14th Jul 09 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im pretty sure luke has the camlink one but cant remember.

im after some opinions on the following, as im in need of a new more stable tripod as my cheap argos one doesnt like my camera and still makes all the pictures blured

ideally dont want to spend anymore than £75ish at most £100 so pretty much most manfrottos (sp) are out of the question.

torn between a redsnapper one for £75 (less 10% discount)
redsnapper tripod

or this camlink one £60
Camlink tripod

anyone recommend either of these or suggest another one?

tbh id prefer to spend less than the 2 above as i rarely use the tripod but i do need to get a better one for the times that i do use it

[Edited on 14-07-2009 by Matt L]
Whittie

14th Jul 09 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate, I used a Jessops (click) Own brand jobbie for ages, and nothing went wrong with it at all, very sturdy, and a decent all rounder. Rob off here borrowed it and has it in Cardiff somewhere, or maybe in colwyn bay? Rob?

Now use a manfrotto tripod & head. Think the tripod is a 190x? I know the heads something 486 Proper decent, picked it up off talkphotography for £80, opposed to £110 for the tripod and £50 for the head. Bargain, only a few little scratches on it, but couldn't care less!

[Edited on 14-07-2009 by Whittie]
C2RL R

14th Jul 09 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think warehouse express have a sale on tripods atm mate. 30% off in some cases. maybe worth a look...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Tripod help (need a new one) 24 database queries in 0.0085320 seconds