corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » hid problem (pics now up)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hid problem (pics now up)
NeilGSI

User status: Offline
20th Jul 09 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i tryed the lights tonight again, hooked them up and they worked main and dipped beam, left them on for 10 minutes, the drivers side flicked a bit, i thought they were ok, so switched them off, tidied up the tools, went to turn them on and only the passenger one came on, once againi have no power going to the drivers side one, i checked and cleaned all the connections and its still the same i swapped ballasts and bulbs over and they work grand on the passenger side but jut not the drivers i earthed it to the battery still didnt, come on

what do i do now?
NeilGSI

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 09 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone,?

got a mechanic to test tthem tonight, and finally found the problem,
still not fixed though

on my kit there is a black relay, and there is a main feed of power into it, and then 2 outputs (one for each side), there is power going out to the passenger side, but none to the drivers side.

does this mean my relay is Fcuked? but the strange thing is, it will put power out the first time i switch these on, but when i turn them off and on again it doesnt send power.

Is this a electrical fault or something else?

also sent the company i bought them off 2 emails, and have had no word, starting to piss me off now

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll