corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa ls white decent car... look cheap.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa ls white decent car... look cheap.
lsdonkey

User status: Offline
16th Jul 09 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.4
Mileage - 111000
Price - 500

Location - (same as my profile) braintree
Contact phone number - 07912663357
Contact email address - sparticus.84@hotmail.com

General information -
slabs wont come with car at this price..

Here is a white corsa with tax and mot the tax is up on the end of 09 and mot for 8 months i think? this car has had loads of work doing ie.
Head gasket
Rocker cover gasket
Exhaust manifold gasket
Cam belt kit
Water pump
Ignition leads
Rotar arm
Distributor cap
Spark plugs Air filter
Alternator belt
Oil change and filter
Air filter
I had all this work done so i new that the car would be very reliable for me and it truly is its cheap insurance tax and the running of the car the car also comes with cav gsi slabs with new tires... it really is good.
Ideal for runna round or first time buyer. phone 07912663357 price is changeable but thtas wat the work cost to have done so ??? slabs will come with car at asking price or set of nova gsi alloys with tires..

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1140494.htm follow the link.

[Edited on 16-07-2009 by lsdonkey]

[Edited on 18-07-2009 by lsdonkey]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa ls white decent car... look cheap. 25 database queries in 0.0105221 seconds