corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Full set of Astra Cesaro 14 inch alloys and 14 inch steel spare for sale, look great on a Corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Full set of Astra Cesaro 14 inch alloys and 14 inch steel spare for sale, look great on a Corsa
baz08

User status: Offline
18th Jul 09 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These are the type of wheels for sale have just found out the name of the car they are originally from lol, they are Astra Cesaro wheels but look great on a Corsa as i had them on my old Corsa B, full set of 4 alloys and a 14 inch steel spare, they are 4 stud alloys, the wheels are in excellent condition with sum light scratches and slight kerbing on the rims next to the rubber but hardly noticeable, all tyres are excellent with loads of tread, 1 is a nearly new tyre with only about 2000 miles travelled on it, and the spare tyre is also nearly new with only about 1000 miles travelled on it, the tyre brands are 2 kumho's and rest i dont know, looking for around £110 for them, but make me an offer and i will consider it so just give me a shout, based in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear will deliver up to 20 miles away, possibly further if you pay the petrol, any other Qs just give me a shout, cheers
like it!!

18th Jul 09 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Astra Cesaro????

SR91

19th Jul 09 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by like it!!
Astra Cesaro????

Yeah was a special edition.
baz08

21st Jul 09 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone?
baz08

25th Jul 09 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haway

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Full set of Astra Cesaro 14 inch alloys and 14 inch steel spare for sale, look great on a Corsa 25 database queries in 0.0117359 seconds