corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 40gb PS3 + 1 controller + 1 game (maybe 2)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 40gb PS3 + 1 controller + 1 game (maybe 2)
Jakey
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 09 at 19:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above really, good condition, could do with a wipe down.

Comes with Fifa '09 but i can't find the box, will come with some racing game too if i can find that (hopefully its with the Fifa box)

No idea how much its worth so ill say £200 but open to reasonable offers.

Pick up only or will meet at buyers cost.

Any questions feel free to ask/u2u/text me.

Located 2 mins of J17 M6.
Jakey
Premium Member

27th Jul 09 at 05:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tom-gardiner

27th Jul 09 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

swap for a xbox 360, 10 games, wieless interet adaptor and 1 conrtoler + all the ovious wires anbd bits and bobs?
Jakey
Premium Member

27th Jul 09 at 18:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the offer bud but i don't play this anymore so i doubt i'd play the 360. Cheers though!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 40gb PS3 + 1 controller + 1 game (maybe 2) 25 database queries in 0.3114860 seconds