corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 2 litre 8v for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 2 litre 8v for sale
ali_corsa

User status: Offline
26th Jul 09 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 2litre 8v
Price - 1,300

General information -

Fully registered 2 litre 8v corsa, been in approximetly 4 months now. engine has been re shelled, new cam belt water pump, distrubter cap rotory arm, leads plugs, coolant temp sensor, cool runnning thermostate (opening between 82-87 degrees)Crank sensor,

The car itself, is an N reg 1995 shell from a 1.2 8v merit which i have owned now for 3 years, for the age the shell is in good condition, its not perfect has a few car park dinks in the rear quater, rust on the drivers door, and drivers wing next to the arch. The shell has done 79k from new, its regulary cleaned and well looked after.

The car is lowered on fk highsport coilovers, smoked depo headlights, gsi interior, gsi clocks, cav slabs powder coated black, with 195/45/15 tyres 3 are 2 months old.

is taxed till september and has12 months mot.

i forgot to add ive got every single recept of parts servicing everything for the car from new all mot certs, tax discs the lot

there are more pictures in my garage,

heres my project thread aswell. http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=400375

im after £1300 really, it will come with another head and block if you want it.
i maybe interested in a p/x something on / over a 1.6 engine size that isnt a saxo or 106.. something along the lines of a seat ibiza or a3, i am willing to put cash your way as well.

[Edited on 26-07-2009 by ali_corsa]

[Edited on 26-07-2009 by ali_corsa]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 2 litre 8v for sale 25 database queries in 0.0062032 seconds