corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » alarm, HU, interchanger

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author alarm, HU, interchanger
keithSRi

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 03 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need a good aalrm for my corsa b sri, got £250-£300 to spend, nayone reccomend a good alarm to use?
also changing my HU this week havent had a look at it yet, am i gunna experience any problems?its a jvc cameleon.
finally, were have ulot got your 12disc interchangers? i dont wanna put it in the boot and it wont go in the glovebox
jipp

24th Feb 03 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

12 disc will fit in glovey with a 'little' work. igf you really don't want it in the boot thats your only option unless it will fit under the front seats
jipp

24th Feb 03 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

12 disc will fit in glovey with a 'little' work. igf you really don't want it in the boot thats your only option unless it will fit under the front seats

New Poll