corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Career development loand.. with a twist?.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Career development loand.. with a twist?.
Cosmo

User status: Offline
7th Aug 09 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I get why you might not want to say, but was just wondering how much a 20yr old could actually be lent which would then mean he has to go bankrupt.
Davidkent

User status: Offline
7th Aug 09 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh mate, you'll be suprised - Since then, I've checked my credit file and the Bankruptcy is Definately on there.

I passed multiple credit checks in Phones 4 U for a Vodafone contract the other day.. which is crazy, All because the mrs wants a new phone...

Obviously she'll pay it but i can't believe i passed.

In fairness, Like i said, it wasn't totally my debt as such, I lent money to my parents etc, but it was barely this side of 20k I believe... I don't know exact figures right now..

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll