corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what sort of damage am i looking at

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what sort of damage am i looking at
x14xe ry

User status: Offline
7th Aug 09 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my cambelt snapped last night on the way got it recovered and today took the old one off replaced it with a new one then went to start no happening so done a compression test only 1 come back about 10 the over three has nothing would this mean theres damage to the pistons? of would it be just the valves? or what else could it be cheers its a 1.4 16v sport 2000
philip2

7th Aug 09 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

more than likely 16 bent to shit valves and 16 smashed guides.

then could be bore damage, bits of guides stuck in tops of pistons. only way to know whats up is whip the head off
x14xe ry

7th Aug 09 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah was thinking more novelty bbq the problems ive had with it lol cheers for your help will strip it down in the week poxy cars

New Poll