corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Scam email LOL

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scam email LOL
Colin

User status: Offline
7th Aug 09 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

COCA COLA COMPANYSTAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON.UNITED KINGDOM. Our Ref: Date: 5/08/2009 LOTTERY RELEASED 1ST BATCH... OFFICIAL NOTICE!!! Compliment of the season. We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded monthly final draws held on the (31st July, 2009) by Coca cola company in conjunction with the British American Tobacco Worldwide Promotion.Your email was among the 20 Lucky winners who won £1,000,000.00(ONE MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS) each on the Coca Cola Company mothly promo award 2009. The result's were released on the 4th August, 2009 and your email address was attached to ticket number (CCWZ2009) and ballot number (BT:240420/09).The online draw was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list's of 29,031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. No Tickets were sold for the lottery,but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy. The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all over the continent. This Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board,Better business bureau and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).This lottery is the 3rd of it kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To claim your prize of £1,000,000.00(ONE MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS) which has been deposited with our paying bank. Clearance Verification Form *Name of Beneficiary:---------*Address:---------------------*City:------------------------*State:-----------------------*Nationality:-----------------*Country Of Residence:--------*Sex:-------------------------*Mobile No: ------------------*Fax:-------------------------*Age: ------------------------*Occupation:------------------ You are adviced to fill the form above and send it to our Promotion manager via her email address for verification. PROMOTION MANAGER CONTACT DETAILS Name: Agent Jane Johnson (Mrs)(Senior remittance officer)E-MAIL:mrs.janejohnson@yahoo.com.hk You are to keep all lotto information's away from the general public especially your ticket number and ballot number. (This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained). *Staff of Coca Cola Company and the British american tobacco company are not to partake in this Lottery. congratulation's once again! Yours faithfully,Benjami KristoferC0-ordinator.

Who makes this shit up!!
AlunJ

7th Aug 09 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so congratulations are in order then
Colin

7th Aug 09 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It appears so

What should I reply? I want to play with this guy, maybe send him a shit in a box
_Allan_

7th Aug 09 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow Coca Cola UK staff using a HK Yahoo account. Hard times
oceansoul

7th Aug 09 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HHAHAAHA so a coca cola promo company or whatever uses yahoo.com.hk email addresses HAHAHA

Edit: seconds too slow =[

[Edited on 07-08-2009 by oceansoul]

[Edited on 07-08-2009 by oceansoul]
am4nf

7th Aug 09 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got that email too im sure
Colin

7th Aug 09 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking hell whats the odd's
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Aug 09 at 22:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Obviously legit, send your details right away Colin. In fact, forward me the email and your bank details and I'll do it to save you the bother
bigboykarl

8th Aug 09 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we must both be lucky because i'm waiting for £8 million from a oil exec in ghana....£7 million from a distant uncle who died in a plane crash with no other relatives and £4.5 million from some poor soul who has cancer and wants me to help out the poor people in my area
Whittie

8th Aug 09 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Result, You can now buy a brand spanking new M3 lol
bigboykarl

8th Aug 09 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah i'll buy you the m3 ..i'll have a m5
Whittie

8th Aug 09 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My brother swapped his m5 for an m3... god knows why, he needs a slap tbh

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Scam email LOL 23 database queries in 0.0905521 seconds