corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » breaking pug 306

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author breaking pug 306
bryant

User status: Offline
8th Aug 09 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am breaking a black peugeot 306 that has NO ENGINE. i have most parts apart from rear doorcards, parcel shelf, front seats, brakes. it has 16" alloys that could do with a respray and might need new tyres as the tyres on them have good tread but the inner edge is worn away, it is lowered about 60mm not sure what setup, and it has an exhaust system if you would like more pics send me your e-mail address and i will e-mail them to you thanks for looking. most parts are collection only depends on size

if you would like pics of any items send me your e-mail address and what you would like a pic of and i will send you pics asap. alloys 60 quid, exhaust 50 quid ono, rear lights 25 guid might be able to post front lights, 25 quid might be able to post, front indicators 10 quid might be able to post, boot 30 quid, bonnet 20 quid, doors 20 quid each, bumpers 20 quid each, altanator 15 quid might be able to post, wings 15 quid each, front 60mm lowering springs and shocks 30 quid, rear axle 30 quid as needs brakes, rear windows 15 quid each, 1 week old drivers side drive shaft 80 quid with box, sump 10 quid, starter motor 15 quid, engine mounts 15 quid for all of them, steering rack 30 quid, sun roof 20 quid, dash 35 quid if i can remove it, any other parts you will need to ask me about thanks
Anty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Aug 09 at 13:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rear wiper motor? 3dr.. how much posted

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » breaking pug 306 25 database queries in 0.5011489 seconds