corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Belated Midweek Football Thread aka. Chance to bask in the glory

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Belated Midweek Football Thread aka. Chance to bask in the glory
mwg

User status: Offline
12th Aug 09 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Carlton Cole playing well
Nath

12th Aug 09 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couldnt believe that was Milners debut. I really rate him. Better than Young IMO.
Cavey

12th Aug 09 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dominated the second half against a good holland team.

Plus points, Cole, Defoe, Milner, all did very well after coming on.

Bad stuff, obviously the awful mistakes, and Johnson looked shocking against Babel, beating time and time again, then pointlessly fouled him eventually

At the end of the day, it's most of thems first competitive game in the last couple of months, glad it wasn't a qualifier at this time.

[Edited on 12-08-2009 by Cavey]
J da Silva

12th Aug 09 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Beckham played well IMO, I've noticed little adaptations he has made to his game nowadays like dropping off/receiving the ball and threading balls forward, he works very hard still.
p

15th Aug 09 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought we did very well in the second half. Also Community Shield win as I haven't mentioned it

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Belated Midweek Football Thread aka. Chance to bask in the glory 24 database queries in 0.0109720 seconds